Washington County Library is offering wireless printing. After sending your documents following the steps below, contact your local branch to schedule a pick up time. For more information about current library services, visit WashCoLib.org/Covid19.
Send documents to the library’s printers and pick them up when you’re ready. Items can be sent from your own computer or mobile device at home, in the library, or on the go.
To pick up your documents, go to the print release terminal near the reference desk within 24 hours of sending. Payment is accepted in the form of cash or coins only.
Black and white: 15¢ per page
Color: 50¢ per page
How to Print
- Through the website - best for printing documents, webpages, and photos
- Email documents - best for printing emails or email attachments
- Mobile App - best for printing photos and webpages
Each library has a webpage for uploading documents to print. Click the link for the library you’d like to print to and follow the instructions.
Each wireless printer has an email address. To print an email message or attachment, send or forward an email to the printer email address of your choice.
PrinterOn, a mobile printing app that allows you to access over 10,000 public print locations worldwide (including our libraries!) is available for Android and iOS devices.
- Get the Android app for Android phones and tablets.
- Get the iOS app for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.