Reserve A Meeting Room
Meeting and Conference Room Use
Washington County Library meeting and conference rooms may be used by groups or individuals for meetings and programs that are free and open to the public. Library meeting rooms cannot be used for commercial purposes, including direct sale of goods or services. Rooms are booked no further than 90 days in advance. The library reserves the right to cancel reservations if space is needed for library purposes.
To reserve a meeting or conference room, call or visit any of the branches. You will need to provide:
- Date and time of meeting
- Estimated number of people attending
- Organization's name
- Purpose of the meeting
- Contact name, email, and phone number
19955 Forest Road North
Forest Lake, MN 55025
Meeting Room L12 – Seats up to 10 people
Meeting Room L13 – Seats up to 10 people. Display monitor and video conferencing tools available. Bring your own device or borrow a PC laptop from the library.
Meeting Room L14 – Seats up to 17 people. Display monitor available. Bring your own device or borrow a PC laptop from the library.
Lake Elmo Library
3537 Lake Elmo Ave N
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Meeting Room A, Meeting Room B - Each seat 40 people
Front Meeting Room – Seats 10
Nonfiction Study Room – Seats 6
1010 Heron Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
Small Conference Room – Seats 10 people
Large Meeting Room – Seats 65 people
Park Grove Library
7900 Hemingway Avenue South
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Small Meeting Room – Seats 15 people
Large Meeting Room – Seats 75 people
R. H. Stafford Library
8595 Central Park Place
Woodbury, MN 55125
Meeting Room 1 – Seats up to 12 people.
Meeting Room 2 – Seats up to 12 people. Display monitor available. Bring your own device or ask about checking out a laptop from the library.
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 can be reserved together to seat up to 24 people. Display monitor available. Bring your own device or ask about checking out a laptop from the library.
Wildwood Library (Closed for Construction)
763 Stillwater Road
Mahtomedi, MN 55115
Meeting Room – Seats 50 people
Meeting & Conference Room Guidelines
- Rooms are available for use during library open hours.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- If not reserved, rooms may be used on a walk-in basis.
- Beverages and snack foods are allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed.
- Individuals and groups are responsible for cleanup and returning the room to the original seating arrangement prior to leaving, and for any damage to the room or its contents.
- Inquiries concerning a scheduled program or meeting, which cannot be answered by library staff, will be referred to the person reserving the room.