Washington County Library has three Library Express locations
where you can pick up and return your library materials 24/7. All you need is a library card and an email account.
How to use Library Express:
- Request titles from the library catalog.
- Select a convenient Library Express as your pickup point.
- The library will send you an e-mail when your materials are available for pickup. You have three days to pick up your material.
- Go to the lockers and follow the instructions on the keypad.
- Enter the last four digits of the library card used to place the request.
- Press "enter." The assigned locker(s) opens automatically.
- Remove your items from the locker. Your items are already checked out.
- Close the locker door.
- Return materials to the Library Express book return or any public library in the Twin Cities metro area.