Washington County Library can help with all steps of the job searching process!
Stop by the Job Corner at R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
Find resources to help draft a great resume, or bring your resume to R.H. Stafford Library and receive a free 10 minute review.
• Improve and learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning
• Prepare for career exams on LearningExpress Library
• Match your interests to a career with CareerForce Interest Profiler
• Get live interview coaching via JobNow
• Explore the Occupational Outlook Handbook
• Find career information via Career & Education Explorer
• Perform market research with ReferenceUSA
• Receive help from a resume expert via JobNow
• Search catalog for resume books
• Participate in a free resume review at R.H. Stafford Library
• Visit R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
• Search for career books in our catalog