Washington County Library can help with all steps of your job search process!
Check out these new resources we've added to our collection to help you find your dream job, nail the interview, or rethink your career.
Stop by the Job Corner at R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
Find resources to help draft a great resume, or bring your resume to R.H. Stafford Library and receive a free 10 minute review.
Get access to the Cell-Ed app, for free, through Washington County Library!
Gain key skills to help you apply for jobs and communicate effectively at work. Or, build key skills by practicing reading, writing, social studies, and math.
To start using the app:
Questions? Visit your local library or contact us.
• Improve and learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning
• Prepare for career exams on LearningExpress Library
• Match your interests to a career with CareerForce Interest Profiler
• Get live interview coaching via JobNow
• Explore the Occupational Outlook Handbook
• Find career information via Career & Education Explorer
• Perform market research with Data Axle Reference Solutions (formerly ReferenceUSA)
• Receive help from a resume expert via JobNow
• Search catalog for resume books
• Participate in a free resume review at R.H. Stafford Library
• Visit R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
• Search for career books in our catalog
• NorthEast Metro Career Guide for students and young adults