Job and Career Resources
Washington County Library can help with all steps of your job search process!
Check out these new resources we've added to our collection to help you find your dream job, nail the interview, or rethink your career.
Lynda is now LinkedIn Learning
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning. Users now have access to more than 16,000 courses in 7 languages, accessible for free using your library card number and PIN.
If you previously used Lynda.com, your user history will migrate to your new LinkedIn Learning account. You can sign in to LinkedIn Learning at this link using your current library card number and PIN.
For now, the LinkedIn Learning mobile app will not work for library users. If you would like to access content on your phone, you should use your mobile web browser.
For more information, check out these FAQs from LinkedIn Learning or reach out to a librarian at your local branch.
Stop by the Job Corner at R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
Job Search & InterviewsFind career information, get live interview coaching, and visit the annual job fair.
Find resources to help draft a great resume, or bring your resume to R.H. Stafford Library and receive a free 10 minute review.
Access the Cell-Ed App for free!
Get access to the Cell-Ed app, for free, through Washington County Library!
Gain key skills to help you apply for jobs and communicate effectively at work. Or, build key skills by practicing reading, writing, social studies, and math.
To start using the app:
- Open the app store on your device. Search for "Cell-Ed."
- Open the app and set up an account. You will need to provide a cellphone number and create a password.
- Enter the pin number "6172" to gain free access through Washington County Library.
- Explore lessons and begin learning!
Questions? Visit your local library or contact us.
JobLearn Workplace Skills
• Improve and learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning
• Prepare for career exams on LearningExpress Library
• Match your interests to a career with CareerForce Interest Profiler
Job Search and Interviews
• Get live interview coaching via JobNow
• Explore the Occupational Outlook Handbook
• Find career information via Career & Education Explorer
• Perform market research with Data Axle Reference Solutions (formerly ReferenceUSA)
• Receive help from a resume expert via JobNow
• Search catalog for resume books
• Participate in a free resume review at R.H. Stafford Library
Job Corner and Other Resources
• Visit R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
• Search for career books in our catalog
• NorthEast Metro Career Guide for students and young adults