Washington County Library can help with all steps of your job search process!
Check out these new resources we've added to our collection to help you find your dream job, nail the interview, or rethink your career.
Are you in the process of building a WordPress website? Update your site in the second part of this series with some customization techniques. Add a contact page with a Google map and PDF files, and connect your website to social media. This workshop, hosted by Washington County Library and funded by MELSA, is presented by Keer Keer Creative. This video will be available through Wednesday, September 30.
• Improve and learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning
• Prepare for career exams on LearningExpress Library
• Match your interests to a career with CareerForce Interest Profiler
• Get live interview coaching via JobNow
• Explore the Occupational Outlook Handbook
• Find career information via Career & Education Explorer
• Perform market research with ReferenceUSA
• Receive help from a resume expert via JobNow
• Search catalog for resume books
• Participate in a free resume review at R.H. Stafford Library
• Visit R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
• Search for career books in our catalog