Buy used booksUsed library materials and donated items are sold at our libraries every day.
- Hardcover book, $2
- Paperback book, $1
- Children's materials, $.25
- CDs and DVDs, $2
- February 3-4, 2017, Oakdale Library, Oakdale
- March 10-12, 2017, Park Grove Library, Cottage Grove
- April 7-8, 2017, R.H. Stafford Library, Woodbury
- October 6-8, 2017, Hardwood Creek Library, Forest Lake
- November 2-4, 2017, Wildwood Library, Mahtomedi
Donating book sale materialsBring donations of current books, CDs, and DVDs that are in good condition to any branch.
- If you need a receipt for tax purposes, library staff will provide a receipt. You assign a value to your contribution.
- Some items may be added to the library collection; other items are offered at library book sales.
- Proceeds from the book sales are used to support collections and programming.
Information for book sale customers
- Customers who use scanners pay a $20 fee per scanner per day. Keep receipt during your time at the book sale as proof of purchase.
- Customers may not scan, sort or pile merchandise in a way that impedes the movement of other customers or disturbs the order of merchandise.
- Customers may not access unopened boxes used to replenish inventory during the sales.