Meeting and Conference Room Use
Washington County Library meeting and conference rooms may be used by groups or individuals for meetings and programs that are free and open to the public. Library meeting rooms cannot be used for commercial purposes, including direct sale of goods or services. Rooms are booked no further than 90 days in advance. And the library reserves the right to cancel reservations if space is needed for library purposes.
To reserve a meeting or conference room, call or visit the library.
You will need to provide:
- Date and time of meeting
- Estimated number of people attending
- Organization's name
- Purpose of the meeting
- Contact name and phone number
19955 Forest Road North
Forest Lake, MN 55025
2 conference rooms - each seat 10 people
1 conference room - seats 17 people
1010 Heron Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
1 conference room - seats 10 people
1 meeting room - seats 65 people
Park Grove Library
7900 Hemingway Avenue South
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
1 conference room - seats 15 people
1 meeting room - seats 75 people
R. H. Stafford Library
8595 Central Park Place
Woodbury, MN 55125
2 conference rooms - each seat 12 people, may be reserved together to seat 24 people
763 Stillwater Road
Mahtomedi, MN 55115
1 meeting room - seats 50 people
Meeting & Conference Room Guidelines
- Rooms are available for use during library open hours.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- If not reserved, rooms may be used on a walk-in basis.
- Beverages and snack foods are allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed.
- Individuals and groups are responsible for cleanup and returning the room to the original seating arrangement prior to leaving, and for any damage to the room or its contents.
- Inquiries concerning a scheduled program or meeting, which cannot be answered by library staff, will be referred to the person reserving the room.